Looking for the best foot reflexology centres in Singapore?
Foot reflexology is a natural technique to treat common health issues that involve applying pressure to certain spots on the foot that correspond to various organs. This technique has risen in popularity across the world and can aid in the treatment of anxiety, headaches, and overall well-being.
It’s more than just receiving a foot massage with foot reflexology. This ancient method is based on the notion that “energy channels” in our bodies connect our body parts to organs and bodily systems. Foot reflexology offers a number of advantages, including increasing blood circulation, relieving pains and aches, and balancing energy flow. We’ve performed the legwork and discovered the top foot reflexology locations in the area where you can receive a service at a reasonable price. Let’s have a look at them!
|Services||Foot Reflexology, Body Massage, Sports Massage, TCM Massage, Ba Guan, Gua Sha|
|Price Range||Starts from $28|
|Contact Details|| email@example.com|
|Address||1 Ang Mo Kio Industrial Park 2A, AMK Tech 1 #07-03 Singapore 568049|
Precious Foot Reflexology takes great pride in providing a soothing environment for its customers. Several stores may be found at MRT stations all around the island. While receiving a massage, customers may watch Netflix on their iPads. Over 1000 5-star reviews have been left for their award-winning massage.
|Services||Foot Reflexology, Massage, Body Massage, TCM, Acupuncture Singapore, Cupping Singapore, Gua Sha Singapore|
|Price Range||Starts from $35|
|Contact Details||+65 6677 8777|
|Address||361 Jalan Besar Singapore 208993|
Kung Fu Wellness is a certified TCM therapeutic experience that is both contemporary and family-friendly. Their massage therapists are skilled and professional, and they provide excellent service. Their facility has three storeys, with an open concept massage parlour, comfortable armchairs, and touch-screen TVs.
In Singapore, the Most Unusual Massage Experience Ever! In an open concept atmosphere, receive a foot and body massage as well as a free TCM consultation. Individual Touch Screen TVs, Majestic Seats, Free WiFi, Pool Table, and Courteous Staff make this an excellent supper hangout with easy parking.
|Services||Body Massage, Foot Massage, Gua Sha/ Cupping|
|Price Range||From $38|
|Contact Details||+65 62982930|
|Address||207 Lavender Street S338765|
Ruo Shi reflexology is a non-invasive technique for swiftly restoring bodily balance by focusing on the body’s meridian and acupressure points. The body’s circulation and qi flow are enhanced, and muscles are calmed. In a tuina massage, experts knead the body’s tissues and muscles to achieve this. For a foot reflexology massage, knead the soft fleshy ball of the foot, pull on the toes, trace around the heel, and push deep into the arch.
Feet Haven Reflexology is a hidden gem where you may discover peace and quiet. Their boutique foot reflex brand is famous among Singaporeans, visitors, and ex-pats searching for leisure and rejuvenation away from the busy metropolis and nestled in charming, independent places of Singapore.
In a culturally varied and intriguing Katong, the flagship shop, Feet Haven Katong, opened in 2011. It is located on the same stretch as prominent businesses such as Bikram Katong Yoga and Brotzeil Restaurant. Despite the country’s rapid urbanization, the region retains a personal and rustic feel.
The Art of healing is always at Feet Haven.
|Services||Foot reflexology, Body massage, Body Scrub, Tui na, Guasha|
|Price Range||From $30|
|Address||Multiple outlets islandwide|
Natureland offers calming massages and pleasant spa treatments. Allow their trained therapists to massage your tension away and transport you to a world of pleasure. Natureland outlets, an urban paradise in the heart of Singapore, provide the pampering they deserve. In all of their locations, enjoy a soothing body massage, relaxing foot reflexology, or the traditional “Tui Na” massage and other spa services.
With branches conveniently located within city centres at Robertson Walk, Valley Point, East Coast, Holland Village, Orchard Point, Orchard Liat Towers Chijmes and Marina Bay Sands to provide you with a tranquil retreat from the hustle and bustle of the city.
|Services||Foot reflexology, Neck, Shoulder and Body Massage|
|Price Range||From $13|
|Address||Multiple locations islandwide|
Smiling Happi Feet Reflexology is a family-friendly company that offers a relaxing and comfortable environment to make your experience even better. They provide treatments such as foot reflexology and body massages at a reasonable cost, making their facility accessible to the general public. Let their massage therapists tend to your needs and relieve your pain, destress or simply just help you relax.
|Services||Foot reflexology, Body Therapy, Rejuvenating Therapy, Aromatherapy, Hot stone therapy, Gua Sha therapy|
|Address||49 Neil Road, 088828 Singapore|
Since 2012, OD Wellness, called after its creator, Ms Oudi, has been in operation. Based on their conviction in and respect for the eastern culture of health and wellness, OD Wellness has developed its own distinct culture of “Science, Joy, Health, and Benevolence” via further studies and research. OD Wellness is able to further build its brand because of its distinct culture.
In 2007, through franchising, O·D Wellness began its path to expansion. O·D Wellness, through the engagement of professional consultancy services, has established an immaculate blueprint that enabled chain stores to be opened rapidly. To date, O·D Wellness operates more than 30 stores directly and more than 100 stores through franchisees. O·D Wellness has also successfully expanded into several oversea markets including the USA, Singapore and Japan with Australia also in the pipeline.
O·D Wellness expresses its gratitude through a multitude of projects and activities that contribute back to society. Examples include funding for the Hope Project as well as other charity events and a variety of volunteer work.
|Services||Foot reflexology, Head Massage Singapore, Shoulder Massage Singapore, Back Massage, Foot Massage, Complete Body Massage|
|Price Range||From $29|
|Contact Details||+65 67020762 |
|Address||341 Bedok Rd, Singapore 469522|
Look no further if you’re looking for a revitalizing wellness experience that allows you to treat both your mind and body. Massage Master offers top-notch body treatments that aid in the unwinding and relaxation of city residents who are stressed out by their hectic lifestyles. They are a one-stop-shop for spa visitors looking for the best spas in Singapore.
What’s more, they are particular about using all-natural ingredients such as pure aromatherapy oils and premium extracts, which are proven to work effectively. Their skilled therapists use these natural products to deliver a sensory spa experience each time, which leads to a re-energised and invigorated you!
|Services||Foot reflexology, Head Massage Singapore, Shoulder Massage Singapore, Back Massage, Foot Massage, Complete Body Massage|
|Contact Details||(65) 6339 9238|
|Address||75 Beach Road, Level 1 & 2, Fu Yuen Building, S189689|
SPA CLUB at Beach Road, the newest top luxury spa in the Central Business District, unveils a full suite of premium face, body, beauty and health services for the most discerning of clients.
SPA CLUB at Beach Road is designed to cater to the premium luxury sector, including visitors, and upholds the highest standards in terms of product use, service, and décor. SPA CLUB at Beach Road is one of Singapore’s largest luxury spas, with 22 treatment rooms (including three VIP couple suites) spread over two floors and a total space of over 10,000 square feet. Professional therapists utilize only the finest products, from ILA to Stem Cell Gold to Aromatherapy Associates – which was recently crowned Spa Product Line of the Year at the AsiaSpa Awards 2013, delivering the ultimate extravagance in a wide range of facials and body treatments.
SPA CLUB at Beach Road works exclusively with British spa magnate ILA to bring you some of its most premium, ultra-lux treatments, direct from the United Kingdom. The leading brand not only has a loyal celebrity clientele in Gwyneth Paltrow and Natalie Portman, but it has also gone on to gain affirmation by cinching multiple international beauty awards, including the recent prestigious title of Natural Product Line of the Year at AsiaSpa Awards 2013. With a ‘Beyond Organic’ mantra, ILA delves deeper than chemical-free to emphasize harnessing really pure, rare ingredients like Himalayan Salt and Rosehip Seed Oil only found in remote parts of the world to deliver powerful, healing benefits directly to the cells.
|Services||Back & Shoulder Acupressure Massage, Signature Foot Reflexology|
|Price Range||See the menu on the website|
|Contact Details||+65 89080415|
|Address||10 Paya Lebar Road #04-15 PLQ Mall Singapore 409057|
Footnote Reflexology is conveniently located at Paya Lebar Quarter Mall. This body massage and foot reflexology spa use natural healing approaches to take away the pains from your body. Their well-trained masseurs will assess each client’s needs and cater for specific areas of your body that need relief.
FootNote Reflexology is well-equipped with 8 comfortable reclining foot reflex massage chairs and 4 massage beds. It is one of the top-rated foot reflexology massage parlours in Singapore, earning 5-star reviews for its excellent services, friendly staff, and affordable prices.
|Services||Foot Reflexology, Body Therapy, 3in1 Massage, 4in1 Massage, Thai Massage, Pre-natal Massage, Sauna Dry,|
|Price Range||FOOT REFLEXOLOGY 60 MINS S$ 45|
FOOT REFLEXOLOGY 90 MINS S$ 65
FOOT REFLEXOLOGY 120 MINS S$ 85
|Contact Details||+65 62656366 or +65 62546466 or +65 62646366|
|Address||3 Jasmine Rd, Singapore 576579|
221, #04-01 Balestier Rd, Singapore 329928
123 Bukit Merah Lane 1, #01-98, Singapore 150123
A secluded haven of peace and beauty greets you in the Han Dynasty. Let the stress and anxieties of city life fade away as you relax in a magnificent Oriental boutique spa experience.
Their first outlet in Balestier, which is 5000 square feet and opened in August 2012, is a massage lover’s paradise. They are confident that the wonderful Oriental-inspired ambience will quickly relax you. Over 12 treatment rooms, all with modern custom cushioned mattresses and separate shower cubicles, are available for relaxing massage treatments. Their licensed therapists are well-trained to knead away pains and stress in your body, and they do it with a smile on their faces.
Their two new shops, which are located in the heart of Alexandra Village and Thomson Road, aim to give the same luxury experience as their flagship outlet in Balestier. Their two new outlets, which are decked up in contemporary Oriental furniture and staffed by a team of friendly and competent therapists, are ready to greet you.
Last but not least, their excellent services and amenities are offered at competitive costs. They make sure you smile even after you leave the spa, totally refreshed and ready to face the world.
That concludes our list of Singapore’s top foot reflexology spas! Do you have any suggestions for additions to the list? Let us know in the comments area below; we’d love to hear from you.
If you want whole-body relaxation, don’t forget to check out the most highly rated massage services here.
How does Foot Reflexology work?
Reflexology works because the pressure techniques used on the feet or hands interact with the nervous system of the body, resulting in relaxation, better circulation, nervous system workout, and the advantages of touch. Pressure sensors in the feet and hands are part of the body’s reflexive response, which enables the “fight or flight” response in the face of danger. To make either scenario feasible, feet eager to run and hands ready to fight connect with the body’s internal organs—think adrenal glands and adrenal.
Reflexology is founded on the idea that there are “trigger points” or “pressure sensors” in the feet, hands, ears, and face that “reflect” or “mirror” and connect with all body parts. The reflexologist can stimulate the body’s innate healing forces by providing alternating pressure to certain reflex sites, allowing it to begin to mend naturally to its natural state of equilibrium, or homeostasis.
Foot reflexology is not to be confused with simple foot massage or general body massage. Reflexology is said to be beneficial in reducing the impacts and symptoms of stress, back pain, anxiety, migraines, infertility, lack of sleep, restlessness, or being overworked, as well as other physiological changes in the body.
Foot Reflexology has tons of health benefits
Health Benefits of Foot Reflexology
- Relaxation – Reflexology has been shown to unblock neuronal pathways and flood the nervous system with neuron activity, allowing the body to relax. Reflexology may produce a feeling of peace throughout your body and mind by giving an abundance of relaxation to your system. Reflexology may be used to treat sleep issues like insomnia and assist your body return to its natural state by using this phenomena.
- Improvement of your nerve functions – Nerve endings in the extremities of our bodies grow weaker and less sensitive as we age. The functioning and flexibility of nerves and cells in many organs of the body can be improved by opening up and clearing out neural pathways. Because neural pathways are similar to muscles, keeping them active is very helpful and necessary for your health.
- Improvement in your brain power – Information flows more quicker and more efficiently to your brain when your nerves are stimulated and your neural pathways are opened, allowing your brain to absorb information more quickly, resulting in faster cognitive and physical reactions as well as a boost in memory.
- Increased blood circulation in your body – The most well-known advantage of reflexology is an increase in blood circulation throughout the body, which means that blood and oxygen are more efficiently cycled and supplied throughout the body. Increased circulation means more oxygen reaches the important organ systems, which improves their function and speeds up metabolism. The quicker repair and regrowth of injured cells is aided by the delivery of oxygen throughout the body.
- Elimination of body’s toxins – Reflexology enhances bladder function by increasing blood circulation, which helps to minimize the risk of urinary tract problems. This results in a more efficient system for removing toxins and other foreign materials, safeguarding your body against a variety of illnesses and health issues that might arise as a result of a clogged urinary system.
- Boosting your metabolism and energy level – A thorough reflexology session may enhance the operation of numerous organs in your body, resulting in a greater metabolism and, as a result, more energy being produced in your body. Book your next reflexology treatment with one of the Finest Foot Reflexology certified therapists immediately if you’ve been feeling sluggish or need a boost in your energy.
- Reducing your headaches – One of the most popular uses of reflexology is to lessen the intensity of migraines and headaches by releasing muscular tension that causes these problems. Because stress and psychological issues frequently show in the physical symptoms of a migraine, stress-related headaches can be treated with reflexology.
- Relieving discomfort from menstruation and pregnancy – Reflexology can be highly helpful for women throughout pregnancy, especially in terms of labor durations, analgesic needs during labor, and postpartum recovery time. Reflexology can also help the body recover itself and return to its regular metabolic activity faster, as a result of several of the health advantages listed above.
- Lower blood pressure – In today’s world, both men and women suffer from high blood pressure. It can be caused by a variety of reasons, including stress and a poor diet, but in the majority of instances, there is no known cause and is thought to be the consequence of environmental conditions and heredity. A study of healthcare workers who interact with older individuals with dementia — a profession that is both physically and intellectually demanding – found that a 10-minute foot massage session up to three times a week boosted mood, reduced anxiety, and reduced blood pressure.
- Helps with flat feet and plantar fasciitis – Due to ligament laxity, which causes the arch to collapse, people with flat feet do not have a typical foot arch. Although it may not have a significant impact on a person, flat feet can cause foot discomfort even after light physical exercise. Inflammation or degeneration of the plantar fascia can cause chronic heel discomfort (the connective tissue that supports the arch of the foot). Regular foot exercise combined with deep massage, which involves applying intense pressure to the arch, can considerably reduce discomfort and even heal various ailments.
What to Expect At your First Foot Reflexology Appointment?
So, you’ve decided to schedule a reflexology massage. There’s a lot to learn about scheduling a treatment and what to expect. We’ll go through everything you need to know about the procedure in detail so there are no surprises.
Before you go, there are a few things you should know. A reflexology practitioner must be certified and understand the meridians associated with each pressure point in order to be effective.
How much does a reflexology massage cost? Reflexology costs vary from spa to spa, just like any other spa treatment or massage therapy. However, the cost is generally comparable to that of a regular massage. A one-hour treatment will cost between $20 and $80, while a 30-minute session would cost between $10 and $50.
What is a reflexology session like? The therapy lasts around 30 minutes on average, but it can last up to an hour. Before you go, talk to your reflexologist about any difficulties you’re having, such as constipation, tension headaches, or trouble sleeping. You are fully dressed and seated or lying down throughout the session. Your feet will be rubbed, pressed on, and squeezed by the therapist. To ease symptoms, the therapist may focus on particular regions. If you have sinus problems, she will concentrate on your toes. However, the therapist may work on the entire foot in order to strengthen all of the body’s systems.
Important Things to Remember: Before eating, wait at least one hour after the massage. Don’t receive reflexology if you are pregnant. Try a prenatal massage instead. To remove toxins and lactic acid buildup that happens during the massage, drink water afterward. If you have foot issues, an injury, or a blood vessel condition that causes clots or varicose veins, see a doctor first.
Frequently Asked Questions
What can I expect from a foot reflexology massage?
What conditions can reflexology help with?
Colds and bacterial illnesses can be overcome.
Sinus problems will be resolved.
Get rid of your back issues
Hormonal abnormalities are corrected
Can reflexology help with anxiety?
Hand reflexology was found to lessen anxiety in patients who were about to undergo coronary angiography in a 2017 research (a minimally invasive procedure that helps to diagnose heart conditions). People who received hand reflexology or a basic hand massage felt less anxious throughout the operation.
You might be interested in